November 4, 2011 - Anika's Birthday via Skype!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIKA BANIKA <3 Today, I really really missed being at home. I have always flown home for Anika's birthdays, but being so far away, that was a little bit harder this time. And it was even sadder because it was her 13th birthday! Now she enters the drama queen years of being a teenager (although that would be assuming that she wasn't one already...).

Anyways, I skyped with her the night before her birthday (although it was already her birthday on my side of the world). She's so adorable! And super photogenic, even on skype...



In the morning, my mom had a small surprise ready for her, with a cake and a balloon! She also opened her birthday presents that I had mailed her then...





I love you Anika! I'm so glad that I was able to still be there for her birthday, even if it was only through Skype. It's almost the same thing :P I don't really know what I'd do without Skype though...


No comments:

Post a Comment