I cross the gates of Trinity of every day, so towering and grand...
I don't have a bike and everyone else does, but it would save me so much time! If only it weren't SO expensive (close to 200 pounds, which is slightly ridiculous). Luckily no one questioned why I was taking the picture because had I seen some random person taking a picture of me, I would have thought that they were a creepy stalker. This is a picture from the bike parking lot in front of my class building...
And finally, this is the "London Fashion" part of the post. Nadia specifically told me that if I come back wearing leggings, short dresses, and short boots (as is typical of almost every single girl in London), she would be very disappointed in me. However, I think that this outfit isn't completely terrible and fitting under that definition. I didn't feel like giving my camera to some one to take a picture of me, so you get one of my classic mirror pictures. The scarf also provides SO much warmth; it's kind of surprising. I love carrying that spacious black bag around to classes because I can hide my camera in it without anyone noticing, and my stupid A4 notebooks fit perfectly in there.
I didn't actually take any pictures of the Diwali Dinner because I didn't want to carry my gigantic camera around, but one of my friends did, so I may or may not post those pictures at some point. The dinner itself was alright. The Indian food was typical party food - very oily and not delicious like home food, but the way I see it is that most of the money went to charity (as the dinner was very expensive). I had only planned to go there with Daphne (from the Netherlands), but I ran into Rahul and Heeral and a few other people from St. John's there. None of us realized that this was more of a community event for people who were at the University. We were literally the only students, so we didn't stay for the Bollywood Dancing portion of the night where the coordinators were teaching everyone how to dance, and they weren't that good themselves :P
I came back and had to stay up finishing up work, and the post below attests to that. My next post will be on Sunday after I visit Ely!
You look cute. I'll let that outfit slide. But I'm serious about the warning :P
ReplyDelete